What kind of preform mold is good?
1. Product weight: Products of different weights have completely different requirements for the hot runner.
2. Plastic raw materials: Different plastic raw materials have different processing variables, and those processing variables will affect the choice of hot runner system.
3. Mold: what is the number of image cavities? How is the nozzle distribution distance? What kind of materials are processed? These are all mold elements related to the optional hot runner system.
4. Cycle cycle: Fast production cycle means increased requirements for nozzles. For example, nozzles need to deliver heat accurately and be durable.
5. Gate: For the point gate, in order to maintain a good thermal balance in each molding cycle, the tip of the heat flow nozzle must have the function of melting the material and cooling the seal. The valve gate uses a mechanical method to seal the gate.
6. Nozzles: Nozzles can generally be distinguished by size, temperature distribution, physical properties, materials used (copper, steel, etc.), and the difficulty and price of maintenance.
7. Runner: The use of the hot runner system avoids the generation of material handles, thus saving raw materials and at the same time eliminating the need to remove the material handles by hand, manipulator or other methods in the past.
8. Temperature control: each nozzle must be connected with a relatively complex temperature controller
9. The performance of the injection molding machine: it can install a mold of a given size, provide sufficient clamping force, operate according to the requirements of the cycle time, plasticize enough materials, etc.
10. Product design: Generally speaking, we all know that product design is completed first, but the final molding is completed in the hot runner mold. In order to ensure a smooth product appearance at the end of molding and easy mold release, those factors must be considered in the structural design of the product.